T: 07863 178 636
T: 07863 178 636 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | W: www.driverightschool.com
Driving Standards Agency
Pass plus is one of the new driving examination courses introduced by DSA and is considered the best way to give additional driving experience to a qualified learner.
The main aim of this course is to impart valuable knowledge to drivers who have recently passed the practical driving test, and who want to learn new skills and techniques, improve their anticipation and alertness and learn how to reduce accidents.
It has been statistically proved that entirely new drivers are more often considerably more prone to mishaps, predominantly within the first couple of years of driving.
It includes 6 parts which effects in creation of superior drivers who will respond promptly as well as more obviously to any sort of incident that they might come across while driving. In this way, together their aptitude and their self-confidence are improved, the effect being a less hazardous and more knowledgeable driver
Purpose of the Pass Plus course
• To reduce insurance costs.
• To have a precise driving knowledge safe and sound.
• Get trained how to deal with a broad range of road and traffic situations, many of which you almost won't have come across before.
• Upgrade on your existing skills and knowledge - it can take years to become a skilled driver. Instead Pass Plus helps you to get this by speeding up the learning procedure under the guidance of a professional instruction.
• Diminish your danger of being in a road crash - the training will help you to improve your consciousness and alertness on all kinds of hazards and help you in learning how to become an expert, sketch the hurdles and deal with them carefully.
• Pass Plus training also helps in boosting up your confidence whenever you feel nervous while driving on your own.
Pass Plus comprises six modules, each covering a different aspect of driving.
These modules are:
Driving out of town
Driving on dual carriageways
Driving on motorways